The Market Ticker
Rss Icon RSS available
Fact: There is no immunity or protection against The Law of Scoreboards.
Did you know: What the media does NOT want you to read is at https://market-ticker.org/nad.
You are not signed on; if you are a visitor please register for a free account!
The Market Ticker Read Message in The Market Ticker
Top Forum Top Login FAQ Register Clear Cookie Logout
Page 18 of 347  First141516171819202122Last
 To The Tea Party (And Related Organizations)
Eleua 23k posts, incept 2007-07-05

Let's hangar fly this.

Let's presume that we have a incumbent Democrat in a moderate district that is vulnerable on bailouts and fiscal issues.

The TP, GOP, or whomever is running a great campaign on fiscal issues and beating the brains in of the Dem.

It's late September.

The GOP/TP is leading 55/45 in a two man race in a district that went 58/42 for the Dem in 2008.

Does anyone actually think the Dem is just going to continue to debate his losing position? Anyone? Anyone at all?

Hell no. The Dem is going to change the game to one where he thinks he has an advantage (or at least not one where he is losing badly).

He read KD's Ticker and knows that he needs to get the GOP/TP to be one of those Dick Armeyu, Newt Gingrich, or Our Lady of Wisalla candidates that can't stop yammering about social issues that nobody likes, so he injects the following ads:

"Our teen birth rate is at 40%. We need comprehensive care for women paid by the taxpayer to keep the costs associated with unwed, teen pregnancy down. That's the kind of fiscal responsibility I stand for. Ken Doll Conservative would cut programs for women's health, further endangering our children and continuing the cycle of poverty, prison, and child abuse. I'm Joe Prog, and I approved this message."

"Ken Doll Conservative believes that the world was created in 6 days and disregards science telling us otherwise. If his views become law, our schools will be forced to teach his religious dogma and disregard science. He believes that religious myths deserve equal or better time in schools paid by all of us. This increases costs in the schools while at the same time makes us scientifically vulnerable in the future. I'm for science and against religious intolerance. I'm Joe Prog, and I approved this message."

"Equal rights for all Americans is the foundation on which I stand and the reason I went to Washington two years ago. This view is difficult to hold in the face of the overwhelming religious intolerance of 12% of the population that only wants what the other 88% of us have - the ability to stand beside a loved on in the hospital without having to go to court to do so.

My opponent, Ken Doll Conservative, doesn't believe in equal rights for all Americans and wants gay Americans to sit at the back of the bus as second class citizens. He was Commanding Officer of a squadron that ran gay sailors, serving honorably, out of the Navy, denying them the ability to serve the nation they love just because they didn't keep quiet about their devotion to their fellow man. Ken Doll Conservative's bigoted beliefs are an affront to all of us and if left unchecked, his alighnment with Dick Armey, Newt Gingrich, and Our Lady of Wasilla, will erode precious rights for all Americans.

This is not mainstream. This is dangerous. I won't allow this kind of anti-American bigotry to flourish under my watch. I'm Joe Prog, and I approved this message,"

If the Dem runs these ads, the Conservative has to respond because one of the basic truths of modern politics is that negative ads work. They become "truth" if left unchallenged.

Sorry, that's the reality.

You can go on and on about fiscal issues, but if the Prog media won't shut up with Joe Prog's talking points, you won't get the chance.

IF you can keep the Progs from injecting God, Guns, Gays, and Abortion, you will win every time on fiscal issues.

Good luck with that.

The Marines have a saying, "A battle plan is valid until first contact with the enemy."

----------
Diversity + proximity = WAR

-The facts do not care about your narrative. The "GREAT NOTICING" continues apace.

Login Register Top Blog Top Blog Topics FAQ
Page 18 of 347  First141516171819202122Last